- This event has passed.
Seminar- Legal considerations relating to working from home
四月 22, 2021 @ 2:30 下午 - 3:30 下午Free
The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed the ways that we work in many ways – one of which is the increasing popularity of working from home practices. This webinar will discuss some of the common issues that employers are facing and some of the practical tips for employers to consider when dealing with these issues.
Date: Thursday, 22 April 2021
Time: 2:30 – 3:30pm
Venue: WebEx (meeting link to be provided)
Target audience: Human resources in charge, legal and general managers
Fees: HKD$1,200 per head
- Workplace health and safety issues/risks associated with work from home arrangements (e.g. potential liabilities for employers under the Occupational Safety and Health Ordinance, the Employees Compensation Ordinance and common law duties)
- COVID-19 considerations for employers (e.g. whether vaccinations can be mandated and putting in place appropriate working arrangements)
- Issues arising from remote working abroad (e.g. insurance and permanent establishment issues)
- Company policies and procedures for managing absences and work from home requests as well as handling accidents and injuries at work
- Samantha Cornelius – Counsel, Head of Employment & Incentives, Hong Kong SAR, Linklaters
- Joshua Li – Managing Associate, Employment & Incentives, Hong Kong SAR, Linklaters
- Stephanie Lok – Associate, Employment & Incentives, Hong Kong SAR, Linklaters
For enquiries and registration, please contact Ms Catherine Chau.