The HKAPI Medical Representatives Training Programme (Med Rep Training) has been completed in 2020 with all classes being done online during this era of social distancing.
This year, 71 students applied for the 23-lecture course, with 69 of them being qualified to take the examination. Among these 63 students passed their examinations, with 7 of them achieving distinction. They are:
- LAM SZE MEI, Trista (A. Menarini)
- NG SIU CHING, Tiffany (GlaxoSmithKline)
- LAU FU YUNG, Alex (Servier HK)
- CHENG SIU YIM, Carissa (A. Menarini)
- ZHANG YUHUA, Yulanda (A. Menarini)
- OR CHUN LEUNG, Jesper (GlaxoSmithKline)
- TSUI CHI SUM, Sam (Mundipharma)
Passing the examination is a great achievement for any part-time student. We congratulate them and greatly appreciate the effort they have paid. Well done!
The HKAPI Med Rep Training is an annual course providing industry employees who interact with healthcare professionals with a basic introduction of therapeutic knowledge, regulatory knowledge, and Code of Practice.
The Med Rep Training 2021 is now open for registration View more details here