New Board of Directors Elected at 2018 AGM
HKAPI’s new Board of Directors was elected at the 2018 Annual General Meeting (AGM) held on 26 March, 2018.
Ms Caroline Johnson, General Manager of AbbVie Limited, has succeeded Mr Andy Barnett (Roche) as President of the HKAPI for the 2018-2020 term. Ms Kara Cheung, Head of Business Unit – General Medicine at Bayer Healthcare Limited, was re-elected Vice President of the HKAPI in the same session.
The other 8 members of the Board for the 2018-2020 term are:
- Mr Dominic Chan, General Manager, Daiichi Sankyo Hong Kong Ltd
- Ms Annette Chiu, Director of Regulatory Affairs, Tender, Communications and Government Affairs, Glaxosmithkline Ltd
- Dr Grace Lau, Vice President, Medinova AG
- Mr Andrew Lechleiter, General Manager, Eli Lilly Asia, Inc
- Ms Dorine Leung, General Manager & Country Vice President, Novartis Pharmaceuticals (HK) Ltd
- Ms Wyeman Tan, Managing Director, Eisai (HK) Co Ltd
- Dr Daniel Thurley, General Manager, Roche Hong Kong Ltd
- Mr Lawrence Wong, General Manager, Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd